Aluminium shelters for water catchment
Engineering, production, installation of aluminium shelters for water catchment
1) The context
The Société Wallonne des eaux, the most important water production and distribution company in Wallonia, invests at least €100 million each year in the renewal and modernization of its infrastructures. In the town of Trivières, province of Hainaut, the SWDE has started a project to collect water. MECAWA has carried out the design, manufacture and assembly of aluminium shelters, used as a protection building for technical water collection installations.
2) The customer
The contracting authority for this project, the SWDE, awarded the project to the company Travexploit, a family business specialised in all public and private works and facilities.
It is in partnership with Travexploit that MECAWA carried out the work on the technical shelters.
MECAWA thanks them for their trust.
3) Project challenges
The customer was seeking for a partner capable of :
- Take charge of the study, design, manufacture and assembly of the equipments
- Comply with the client 's technical specifications
- Coordinate the logistics of the shelters taking into account a complicated environmental access
4) Provided solutions
In compliance with the specific requests of our client, the following solutions have been provided :
- Support by one of our project managers for the study and conceptual optimization of the shelters respecting the technical requirements
- Design management and follow-up before going into manufacturing process
- Transport, handling and installation coordination on site
5) Results and conclusions
Once again, MECAWA's general expertise will have proven its effectiveness !
Complete project management, minimizing design risks, non-conformities and installation issues. In short, a controlled project, guaranteeing the complete satisfaction of all parties who contributed to its succes.